Thursday, June 28, 2007

All the wrong buttons have been pressed. And now I'm not even sure if I can differentiate.
Its cliched isn't it, to say " it isn't that simple". But let the turn of events speak for itself.
Uncertainty, disrespect, unbridled and unfettered fury, unchecked words, ill-advised actions.
It makes you wonder, for all the committment, for all the love, for all the slavish devotion.
Macht nichts, it matters not. The social divide will remain, and it will not diminish with time either, not without some severe effort exerted.
Social, pah. Twice damned and thrice confounded mind. I'm tired. My mind and body are screaming for sleep. But my assignments are screaming for my attention as well. The assignments scream a whole lot louder.
Auf weidersehen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home