Tuesday, June 12, 2007

hello there, its been a while hasn't it? since my last update of significant content of course. anyway, a video to chew on. watch it, ponder over it, and (take note of the fact you don't know what the hell the two of them are singing) try to figure out what they're trying to say. the message behind the lyrics, and the imagery you're presented with.


A brief background of the whole clip wouldn't be brief at all, but here goes anyway. Its a song composed by Hans Zimmer, performed by Danez Prigent & Lisa Gerrad. titled Gortoz A Ran. Loosly translated, it means I'm waiting. thats all i'll say, i leave the rest to you, intepret it as you will. it is directed at several people who are likely to read this, go figure if you're one of them, and when you do realise that you're one of the select few, think about the meaning of it, that i meant you to percieve. Then again, its probably a message beamed off into space, for all its worth. So, whether you understand the things i'm trying to say or not, its kosher. no, really it is.
So, life's been a good lil bitchen in the kitchen for a while recently. On one hand i've been having a spate of doubts about my committment, on the other, i've never been quite happier with my other committment. A paradox of sorts? No silly, i'm refering to 2 different things entirely, which are worlds apart yet eerily similar. I've faced both on a nearly daily basis for some time already, and still, its not dulled my love for either in the least. well, left me a little jaded and cynical, but thats been put aside (so i try to convince myself). thats all i have to say about that for now. well actually no, i have tons to say, but its mostly censored due to invective most vile or undermining words(inside joke).
I'd like very much, now, to launch into a tirade about how george lucas and his wacky world of star wars is not the product of an insanely creative mind, but a certain person dear to me is currently "gently reminding" me that i'm supposed to hustle and publish it, and then go to sleep. Isn't it odd? how the most rag-tag 'ol excrement of communist education can be cowed into meek obedience by the most simple of things. ok i exaggerate. but change was inevitable, the day i met you. A slight shift in the polarity of my soul, a slight tug on my heartstrings. a tiny nudge from the unlikeliest of sources. never thought that after 2 years happily drifting around, i'd be so glad to catch sight of land. oh, sure it entails a helluva lot of sacrifice, on both our parts, but at the end of the day, when i take away all the superficial trappings of my life, i still have you, and i can still smile and thank the Gods that i'm alive. ok this is going entirely away from the course i charted. i was supposed to talk about other things, but never mind, i'm not going to continue on them then. suffice to say, as i've said once before, and i say once again, with deeper connotations this time, i care for you, in a way different from and beyond that of a friend.
My apologies for my vague gesticulations on this space, privvy to the eyes of all and sundry. one must maintain social proprieties. yeah right, but for now be contented, for i have updated, all ye whiners! i'll do a proper one tmr, some of the thoughts here are the products of a drug addled mind. my medications do my thought processes no good you see.
Auf Weidersehen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home