Tuesday, May 15, 2007

On the request of a certain lady by the name of Goh Leyu Lois, i shall update my blog. see, staring at my blog does magically trigger an update.
Fun aside, its been a day of gloom and doom. It's depressing i swear, attending the Elections workshop today. If the misguided and deluded bunch of delinquients and queers(not lazy people) are going to be the next main committee of the 8 Clubs and the Union, i am SERI-OUSLY worried. i doubt, at this critical juncture, that i can muster the votes to make it into the much sought after Council of 13. Either way, i'm gonna make my presence felt in the Union. If its going to be some dumb arse donkey-loving sonofagun who's taking my place, they either deliver, or i'll give them hell in a shoebox.
On a darker note, my tenacious hold on what little i had left in me has begun to waver. without the guardian strength that has gone without, i'm succumbing slowly but surely. The dark tendrils creep across the sickly expanse of my chest, its chill touch sending shudders of pain shooting through me. ok thats an exaggeration, but not much of one. I've been wracked terribly today, and I can but pray that it is but a consequence of my rather unbecoming lifestyle recently, and that a change that will come aobut soon will remedy it. But i doubt that i'll be let off so easily for punishing my body so over the past months.

Don't you feel it, precious? A new surge of hope. A solitary oasis on the horizon of a sun-scorched land of blasted rock and dead ground. Dare we believe that it heralds a new hope for us? Is it but a brief reprieve from the long dry spell brought about by the crazed roach? Can we at last lay our heads down, and know that we have at last come to journey's end? We would like to do that, wouldn't we, precious? But we cannot be certain, and till we are certain, we will never rest, we continue to hunger, and we will continue to long for its presence, precious.

we will see, yes we will, precious. Auf weidersehen. and as Lois would say, Live Well and Prosper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home