Sunday, May 06, 2007

Its been so long since then. I've yet to find the grace to forgive you. Even a minor incident, it raises my ire to such a degree that my ailment returns to torment me. You don't see the world they way we do. Don't even pretend that you understand how some are forced to endure the fallacies of society, while you sit prim and proper, feeding off the silver spoon that you were so fortunate as to be born with. How apt, your chosen domain. You rest, resplendant beneath its reassuring glory. Yet within, you know that if it should be stripped from you, you are nothing, an insignificant being. Without the guile to survive, without the mind to endure, without the soul to live. Go on. Mock us lesser beings. Someday, whether it be within my lifetime or not, you will fall. And be ready, for all those you have scorned before will take their turn to return the favour. I'm tired, ill. The hurt doesn't go away anymore. It resides, a throbbing reminder of my weakness, within my body, where my heart lies. It hurts... I do not seek to diagnose it, for the fear of what it maybe, and what it may mean.
A look at the brighter side, I'm sure now, that over the span of a few days, its taken root. Time will tell, whether it will come to bloom. Auf weidersehen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home