Thursday, May 03, 2007

I've felt a rather disturbing (in a good way, i keep reassuring myself) surge of feelings recently. Good lord, i can't believe how my interior workings can be changed so drasticaly so quickly. Just days ago i was vehemently denying that such a thing was ever going to happen. Guess you'll really never know till it happens. I'm beginning to see an excellent incentive to join Scythia in future outings. The presence of several deterent factors aside, there's this one person who allows me to speak the way I prefer to, without having to explain myself repeatedly. Well I'm glad then that i made the first step despite my inhibitions and doubts. Perhaps there's hope yet, in this generation of young adults and teens who have the misguided belief that adopting a terrible western accent or using western slang and euphorisms transforms them into the personification of coolness. Of course accents are sometimes the product of subconscious external influences, and perhaps i ought not to generalise. That and the fact I myself occasionally subconsciously adopt an accent when I begin to speak proper English. Hypocrite! I hear them cry, but thats just too bad. I do deal in double standards, as and when it suits me. Well not as and when it suits me, but as and when its not unethical to do so.
Speaking of which, I've come to notice that I'm quite an elitist. Certain people will know what i mean. Hopefully my elitist dream will not be shattered come 25th May. Support the domination of the elitist bastards, vote for farhan and john and tat yi and yuting and geraldine and adrian and kimberly and glenn and myself! ok that was shameless self promotion, but I'm in the mood for such nonsense now. Right, time to quit blabbering here and head back to serious work.
Auf weidersehen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home