Sunday, May 06, 2007

Confounded electronic demon, my laptop is malfunctioning again. Must be all those ants crawling around inside. Or maybe not. Anyway i guess the time for hysterics have passed, I'm feeling much less.. angsty, to use the teenage term. Its been quite a while since i last posted anything of consequence. Needless to say, what i've been posting recently does not classify as intelligent, thought provoking material, as much as i would like to think it does. Oh and i'm blogging now because i'm really bored. There's a serious case of ennui here, someone please dial 995, or 911, whichever you prefer. And while you're at it i can get my persistant and i suppose chronic chest pains checked out. But you aren't really going to call for help, are you? Nope. Not a chance of you doing that for lil 'ol me is there? Ok I'm a little high now, perhaps a side effect of being bored, and the fact that half of the posting page isn't working.
The misadventures of my laptop aside, I wasn't speaking crypticly in my previous post. I was being rather more literal than i usually am. Perhaps someone will understand what i was getting at. Peraps no one will. It's no loss. I didn't have a specific purpose in saying that anyway. If anyone knows the following verses, let me know. I've yet to find someone who has the same interest as me. Obsession maybe:

When the cold of winter comes,
Starless night will cover day
In the veiling of the sun
We will walk in bitter rain.

But in dreams i still hear your name
and in dreams we will meet again.

Auf weidersehen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home