Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ping Pong

It's the 100th post here. I think I ought to feel a sense of accomplishment for somehow managing to sustain my interest in a single pursuit for so long. Yet somehow I don't feel it. Oh and I'm a year closer to my death. How wonderful. Thank you to all you lovely people out there who actually give a damn that I came into this god forsaken world 19 years ago, and thank you to my parents for enduring all of my odd antics and quirks for the past 19 years. Words are inadequete to express my gratitude.
I guess the saying a year older, a year wiser is true. it's just how long we take to learn our lessons and to see the truth about us that matters. I could go on and on with a post right now, trying to sound intelligent and attempting to be who people wanted me to be. But for once, perhaps, I am myself, and I may finally be at peace with that. Thats what I'd really like. To be at peace. Thats all that I wish for. And thats hardly likely to come easily.
Auf weidersehen.
I don't want to remember anymore.
I want to relinquish these memories of nobody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home