Friday, October 26, 2007

"From the smallest of actions, the smallest of kindnesses, great tragedies are made."


It's been some time, and I have yet to understand what it is that bind me to this totem of despair. Perhaps it is the seemingly callous manner in which you carry on. But then again, who can fault one for so commendably hitting the ground running. I think I had my head stuck up in the clouds for too long, blithely assuming that things would be all fluffy clouds and chirping birds. Well reality check, since plan A isn't producing results, lets take a raincheck on that, and initiate plan B; pack up and skeddle. ok raincheck on this post as well, external circumstances dictate that I ought to go to bed now. As in, NOW. Not the first time i've had to abandon a pursuit in mid-process, so no loss. Ach. whatever you say.


Auf Weidersehen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home