Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shoaling

I feel like I'm running aground here. I probably shouldn't be doing this now, but here I am, doing it anyway. No one ever said I a lick of sense in me, so I'm not disappointing too many people here. I happened upon this old song, Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and it brought back a rather startling (ok not really) thought. I had the niggling feeling I made a horrendous mistake then, and I still think I did. I think it'll do me good to say it right out.

I miss you.

There, I just said it, for what little its worth, and for whomsoever accidentally stumbles upon this digital bone yard of mine. I've been reluctant to admit this to myself, but I can't deny that I've regretted the things I thought, did and said during that relationship. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, there are so many things that I would have done differently. So many things I would have said. But it's all for naught. Nothing can be changed, nor should anything be. I think it's turned out for the better for you, that it turned out the way it did.

Enough of this, I have work that needs doing. Time to push these thoughts to another corner of my mind for now.

Auf weidersehen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home