Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light....

I should be studying. Yet here I am, facilitating a camp 5 days before my first paper. And i'm regretting my decision to volunteer. It isn't quite as simple as i thought it would be. Or maybe it's just me refusing to put on my game face and doing what needs to be done. Heck, I'm middle management material, not service staff. Anyway thank God Edelman finally got back to the school about the status of my SIP interview.

I'm sitting on a ledge and Farhan is sleeping under the ledge. Wonder what he'd do if i kicked him. But i digress.

ok I just lost my flow there. Not that I actually had one in the first place, but someone seems to have hijacked my train of thought. The Great Train Robbery writ small.

Anyway I'll just conclude with this:
1) I'm getting my dslr with my sip allowance (if it's enough and if i can wait. hah.)
2) I'll get a PSP with the cash I've saved thus far (It sure as hell ain't much)
3) I'll bop siewling over the head. just for fun.
4) I'll try to con my sister into letting me take her laptop if and when my parents buy her one.
5) I'll try to blog better posts. (maybe.)

Auf Weidersehen

2 Comments:

Blogger Siew said...

WHAT?

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home