Sunday, April 06, 2008

pata-pata-pata-pon!

It's FO tmr. hurrah. like, i'm so excited can. yah. very excited. Can you picture me jumping up and down with pure exhiliration at the mere thought of FO again. yah. then hor, i'm so stupendously excited that i haven't pack my bags yet and i cooked my pet terrapin for turtle soup earlier. yah.

Sod FO. I'm going for my own reasons, and I'm sure as hell not going to slog the way i did last year. Besides, they have plenty of fresh young blood to do that for them. Assuming, of course, and its a big assumption, that the fresh young blood remembers what THEIR duty is. Bah, duty. Over-rated and over-used word. THHHHHHE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND. and the cogs in my head go round too. Anyway talking on msn while trying to blog is not very conducive, and i think i spelt that wrong, despite my purported (spelt that wrong too. HAH take that Queen Elizabeth!) proficiency with English. Ok seriously now, sod this. It's not working out.
PATAPON WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO WORK?!?!?!?!
ok bye. Auf weidersehen. A post for you, my dear but imaginary readers. and for adam brown, who is leaving for some bloody airport. Whoever the heck you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home