Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Cold turkey...

I've been stricken with the dreaded BBB virus, and I'm trying really hard not to give in to it. I suppose ClubSnap doesn't help at all, it only compounds my addiction. I've been looking at the Nikkor 70-200mm f2.8 and lordy it looks gooood. only problem is, it'll set me back a cool $2.5k (or thereabouts). hur hur. I'll probably rent a set to fool arnd with it for a while sometime soon.

2 more months to the end of internship! then I'm off to find a part time job and back to school. I really need the cash :) A quick dream list would be depressing, but as the gahmen says, we should reach for our dreams (or was that last year...)

1) Nikkor 70-200mm f2.8 (maybe sometime during NS if I'm an officer)
2) SB-900
3) Complete Seed (with bucket)
4) A fast wide angle lens (AFTER the 70-200, probably)
5) hur hur a D300/D700 (this one will one come true maybe after NS.)

All that would cost... well slightly over $5k in all i think.

Aaaaand thats it for a quick update of a stagnant, tepid blog. I'm off to sleep and then to work tmr. Auf weidersehen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

grandpopsicle!!
missed me?
haha. anyway, i kinda just revived my blog so go visit k?
tag tag tag!
see ya soon..

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home