Friday, September 07, 2007

HUMBUG! HYPOCRITE! ok, i think i ought to get that DSLR and really get down to continuing with something i like doing, and actually be good at it. I've witnessed, often enough, the passion people have for their... ah passions. well i ought to do something about mine hmmm? Sports are kinda out, music is ridiculus, so i think photography is a good place as any to start.
How does one rectify all his past wrongs? Should he seek out the persons involved and make amends? Or rather, should he direct his efforts inward? With no intent to sound "deep" or any shit like that, I really think I've drifted quite a bit in these past few years. I've gone through all weird and wonderful phases. Oh there was that phase where i was nuts over the Union. I guess thats over, I think all i ever wanted was to succede. I've never really truly embraced doing something because i enjoyed it.
I've oft talked about giving up those silly grudges of mine. But if I think I can't do it. Not yet. I'm unwilling to accept the fact that I weakened my resolve, provoking the problem. heh self-denial is lovely. Anyway i digress. I need to go research and figure out which camera i ought to get. I hope my parents are still supportive of this, I don't think i can afford this on my own. Haven't really had time to harvest some moolah. I've got alot i want to say, but I think I ought to do it somewhere else. pffft.
Auf Weidersehen. oh and nice seeing you again yin ling. haha not that you'll see this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home