Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The holidays have come to a premature end. At least its premature for me. While i enjoy the company i have in school, there are some problems which inherently arise when i attempt not to commit a social faux-paus. But still, its good that the last part of the semester is coming. I need to buck up my work, i need to watch myself around certain people, and i need to focus on what i'm doing. To digress, i can't wait for the coming FO. I'm reasonably certain that i'll manage to get in, so long as i don't do anything unbelievably stupid between now and then. Primarily i'll have to refrain from biting the head off certain people. Anyway Leox seems to be sorting itself out, bit by bit, its a slow and rocky process, but it's gotta be done. ok thats all for today. This is just a filler post cause i've got nothing to do right now and my blog has been stagnant for some time.

Scatter, Senbonzakura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home