Sunday, December 17, 2006

lol.. ok the sentosa outing for TP rawks ppl was good... well moderately so. I got rather cranky when some one was there, but in the end it didn't matter. Got away from it all in the end, went to mooch around town with the usual bunch, along with sher and lynn. anyway had a talk with kay earlier bout all sorts of stuff and he's kinda helped me sort out my shit. i'm letting go of that which i'm wasting my time pursuing, and i've got some plans for certain things... hoho... the important thing is that i've decided to quit trying to attain an impossibility. it'll take time to completely do that, but i'm already feeling the weight off my heart. excellent.


I'm severly sunburnt. dang it.

Auf weidersehen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home